Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello there and welcome!

Hello there everyone, 
  Thank you for stopping by.  I started this blog a while ago for other things, but I decided to bombard y'all with stuff I like, things that are interesting to me, and share some recipes and some kitchen and household tips.  I am a married mother of a total of 4 kids, 2 are born from me, 2 came with the package when I got married to the Mr. in October 2010.  I am a busy busy mom, as you can imagine.  I love cooking, baking, couponing (just barely getting into it, trying to learn the ropes), football, NASCAR, singing, reading, etc.  I am a pretty well rounded person, I will try anything once, including random things on Pinterest.  (Which I hope I can show you as well!)
  I am always open to suggestions, comments, complaints, whatever!  If you have a recipe, tip, or pretty much anything, let me know, and I will feature it here! 
  I hope you come back often! 

Thank you, 

An

No comments:

Post a Comment